Oct 11, 2010

Bonjour! JKJK lol Hiya

Hey Hey Fellow Bloggers and or Blog Readers!! Well, I'm new to this whole blogging thing so please bear with my randomocity and slow postage. I will be starting  this blog to tell all of you lucky people about my... *drumroll*...NANOWRIMO!!! YaY!!  Well if any of you are doing Nano out there, I would love to hear any stories of your past NaNoWriMo successes and/or failures. This will be my third attemt at making the deadline. Maybe this year I will actually make it anywhere near remotely close to finishing. ^-^ That's right the last two times I didn't even make it past week one. BUTT! Yess with 2 't's. I am EXTREMELY determined to finish it this year and I know that I will have a lot of people behind me that will push me and peeve me and make me want to kill them. Ahhh the sweet smell of annoying support! Anywho! Although I may want to kill you in the very near future, I want any and all of you to help steer me towards my goal, and I promise not to actually harm you in any way, shape, or form while you do so. So Thank you in advance, and I will continue to thank all that support me or just make me laugh during this ordeal.  :]

Well MUCH lurves and kissers!!! n don forget to bug your siblings and lick light poles! BUT! Never ever poke a rabid chipmonk! kay??
--Kitty Cavana

No comments:

Post a Comment