Oct 13, 2010

Day In The Life of The Cat

Hello my beautiful bloggers!!!! Today SUCKED *caugh* er was amazing... Well I started off the day with a big fat PSAT TEST!!!! YEAH! NOW THAT"S THE STUFF THAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF!! Yeah not really. BUTT! I did take a psat today and let me tell you it was really really boring. I hope that the ACT is at least slightly more eventful because I have to BURN take one soon. Meh oh well if not maybe I'll just draw little dinosaurs or Phineas and Ferb all over it(WARNING: Do Not Try This If You Are Not Me or Average). But ANYWHO! The rest of the day was pretty uneventful as well. And here is what happened the rest of my ahMAYzing day: I skipped four classes, did nothing in math, listened to CARE BEARS on FIRE in SUCK French, ate a gross yummy school lunch, was asked if I was dating one of my friends, was told that someone likes me, was found out about the guy I like, was BUGGED about said guy, ate chinese HECK YEAH!, watched half of a movie, worried about my grades, busted my lip n scratched my chin OW! >.<, was reminded about a MURDER MYSTERY PARTY FOR CHURCH!!!, and was told that my new purity ring was probably gonna be waiting for me at church tonight. *takes a big breath* So that is what happened today.  Right now  I should be doing homework or getting ready for church, but I decided to write you jj all of yall first ^-^ I'll prolly go to church with a wet head now. :) OH YEAH!!! I ALMOST FORGOT!! I petted my cat Spok today too. She's so loving.

WELL much lurves and kissers n never hesitate to confess your like to someone or to steal a jackhammer. But never steal a panda's cheeseburger kay??
---Kitty Cavana

1 comment:

  1. Haha. do enough? N who likes you? N ya gotta love me for buggin you :)

    ReplyDelete