Oct 31, 2010

Hey Yall! It's me again and I am FREAKING OUT!!!!!

'Why?' do you ask??? BECAUSE NANO STARTS TOMORROW AND I HAVE LITTERALLY NOTHING PLANNED!!!

That's right yall I am going into NaNo completely unprepared! AHHHH!!!

I have about 3 or 4 different stories that I want to do and that would be AMAZING to do, but I'm not sure if I would pull any of them off. >.< There are so many ideas and details swirling in my head, and I am so excited that I may finish and worried that I won't finish all at the same time! ugghhhhh! NaNo wants to kill me before it even begins!!

But on another note I have a boyfriend!!! lol no he's not my first :P but I'm still super duper happeh about it because I really like him and he's uber sweet n so funny :) We always have so much random fun and we text always. Just wish me luck and pray for the best for me ^-^ JJ you know!!

BUTT!!! back to NaNo I must get started on my planning right now!! and I will start writing at midnight no matter what!! JJ you absolutely MUST make sure I'm up. In fact I'm texting you right now to text me and wake me up. I'll leave my phone on uber loud just for this.

One last thing, if you could help me find someone who is really amazing at covers and you've seen a lot and think you know what I would like, please send me to someone!! I want a cover to my story, WHICHEVER ONE I PICK, to make me want to finish even more. And also I will be putting up a synopsis or whaterer that word is on my NaNo profile for you to see JJ when I pick my story.

Well wish me luck and loves and kisses to all yall out there in cyber ... wait change in plans!!! I'm taking my little niece trunk or treating!! Less and Less Planning Time! Wish me EXTRA LUCK AND POWER UP SHROOMS yall!!!!

Well Byes For Now!
---Kitty Cavana

No comments:

Post a Comment